If you are invited to submit a full grant proposal:
- We do not require a specific format for your cover letter or grant proposal.
- Please keep your grant proposal to about five pages and focus less on why your organization (program) is needed and more on the reach/impact of your organization (program). For instance, for school-based after-school programs, tell us: how many children are in the program, how often does it meet, what are the hours, what activities are conducted, attendance statistics, and tell us about the continuity of cohorts or are drop ins welcome.
- A grant proposal should include the following financial documents:
- Most recent Form 990.
- Most recent audited financial statement if you have audited statements.
- Budget for current year with budget narrative if available.
On or before the deadline, we ask that an electronic version of the grant proposal be sent to email@example.com and a hard copy of the entire packet be mailed to the Foundation’s office.